• Author
      Roisin
      • Topics70
      • Replies186
      • Total256
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★
      • Group Admin

It’s very strange to know that in 40 minutes my group will be deleted just like that.. but thanks to this site and all who’s involved we can continue… on to pt 2 of THE Happy Homesteader 🌺🐣🌺

• #2399 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics435
      • Replies1768
      • Total2203
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I know. I was just on Cafemom thinking the same thing. It’s so strange. I’m glad we’re all here! 30 minutes to go now. I think I will go do a little housework and then go back and take a look at it.
      Very pleased with the effort everyone has put into this site!

• #3296 Reply
      Victoria
      Participant
      • Topics0
      • Replies12
      • Total12
      • ★★

It took me like a week to process that all the work we put into those groups would be gone just like that. All the work I had in my other groups, hours of research. Poof. And no way I had time to actually save any of all of that. But I’m so glad you brought this group to life here!

• #3297 Reply
        Roisin
        • Topics70
        • Replies186
        • Total256
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

I’m hoping this new beginning is just what our lil group needs to reboot our spirits🦋

• #4586 Reply
      Baconbits
      • Topics463
      • Replies412
      • Total875
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

So have you typed in cafemom to see if it will come back magically? I have to admit that I have.

• #4587 Reply
        mnm1994
        Keymaster
        • Topics435
        • Replies1768
        • Total2203
        • Queen Bee
        • ★★★★★

Yes, I’ve done it LOL

• #4590 Reply
          Roisin
          • Topics70
          • Replies186
          • Total256
          • Mom Friend
          • ★★★
          • Group Admin

Yes I have lol

• #4588 Reply
      SissyAnn141
      • Topics200
      • Replies632
      • Total832
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Group Admin

I was thinking about cafemom today.

If cafemom closed due to low activity, how are they going to stay up without the groups ?

I do not know how many of us there really is but i know us refugees are a lot of people.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it is about learning to Dance in the Rain"

• #4591 Reply
        Roisin
        • Topics70
        • Replies186
        • Total256
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

CM had so many people.. so sad how many people I’m sure just left and that’s that for them. I still think it could have been prevented, but it happened for a reason and it don’t matter too much now.. just so thankful we’re all here and growing😁

Reply To: One door closes and another opens

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

description
About The Happy Homesteader This group is dedicated to women and families that have been living the homesteading way of life or for those that are beginners or want to start and do not know how to start. Homesteading is a way of life that goes back to the basic roots of living and surviving. Living so that we are not so dependant upon society in order to survive. We are in hard times, and learning how to grow your own food, canning, raising animals, and many other topics will be discussed here. This is a group for us moms that need to bounce ideas back and forth off of eachother, to support eachother, and learn from eachother. This will be a group for people to feel welcomed and comfortable. Those that feel the need to be rude or meanspirited will be removed promptly. Thank you all for joining and I hope that this group is informative and beneficial in our homesteading endeavors!

Group Administrators

Profile Photo
Roisin
@roisin

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
mnm1994
@mnm1994